Too many occasions Madden nfl doesn't let you increase the ball and it's a delay of game

Posted
Rating:
#953 (In Topic #593)
Standard member
Nanlina is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
Practically the concept of Phenoms. But they ought to N'T bring the Mut 20 coins badge to EVO participant set back. This would give players the ability of having selection and not ruining Madden nfl. Heck! Maybe they might bring back a fun version of Metal Pros players who could boosts virtually any non 100/105 participant To 99 ovr. That might be cool. But this season as it stands, it's not fun for FTP. My league is enjoyable, but the masters are the only thing that matters is source, an unfulfilling and dull.

And that, coupled with the need to focus more am sad to announce that I am departing Madden nfl for this season's remainder. In Where is my struck stick, I'd love to thank my leaguemates? Who have always been helpful and have produced Madden nfl an wonderful encounter, the Mods of the subreddit and also the Discord server for working to manage tens of thousands of members. Thank you EA for permitting giveaways. And you Redditors to all, I could be biased, but that is the best MM website. Sorry Muthead. I will still be busy on Reddit and Discord and I shall see you in sport. But until afterward.

It's Time for EA to Repair Madden

I've purchased each madden because 2005. I won't be purchasing another one until they bring back customization for teams in franchise style that is connected. EA need to take a lesson out of 2k. Since 2K is trying to get back to football EA should not let them have a large advantage in that category. It is too simple. Madden 08 was amazing.

The glitches from madden 20 are terrible. Too many occasions Madden nfl doesn't let you increase the ball and it's a delay of game. That should not happen like at all. Why can you trade 3? That I ought to be able to if I wish to trade a 95 team to the chiefs for Mahomes. Why would EA not want to let trades? Make it exciting! Like this should you concur that EA needs to step up their game, and you won't buy another Madden until they do.

I know how you feel. I mean literally Madden is not even a part of Madden nfl lol. Playing as buy Madden 20 coins an owner now and this is my franchise style since 18. Also the progression practice system sucks, there is no such thing as an offensive or defensive coordinator along with I can't even hire trainers that are new and is boring. I really do like the star traits system that is new but that is it. Franchise style on madden 09 for PSP was then this.
Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply